Event hire FAQ!
- How do I request a quote?
Browse out website, add your items to the cart, proceed to checkout and Submit quote , We will respond to enquiry within 24 hours during standard business hours with a detailed quote.
- What are your office hours?
Monday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday : CLOSED
- Are deliveries and collection included in the hire charge?
No. Delivery & Collection fees are additional charges based off the amount of items hired, location, accessibility and hours of collection time. To request a full quote please fill out all required information in the request a quote page.
- Can I arrange ‘After hours’ pickup and collection time?
Yes. We offer after hours delivery and collection. Additional charges apply.
- Why do you charge and upstairs fee?
As a large majority of our items are heavy and fragile, we charge an upstairs fee to accommodate additional staff who are required to attend upstairs deliveries.
- Can I collect items?
No, we currently do not allow the collection and delivery of any of the items
- How do I secure my booking?
We require a 50% deposit at least 3 days after you have received your quote/invoice
- My event got cancelled, can I get my 50% deposit back?
Unfortunately, because the props were taken out of inventory and secured for your event, we cannot refund 50% deposits based on cancellations.
Deposits are non-refundable, transferable and cannot be exchanged for a credit note
Luxury picnics FAQ!
These FAQ answer all luxury picnic questions
- How much notice do you need to create a picnic?
As soon as possible as we book picnics at least 6 months in advance
- What are the food options?
Customised grazing boards come standard with each of our picnic experiences. If you’d like to add a sandwich wrap to your picnic, we have a upgrade option to add the meal. We also offer a choice of desserts for each picnicker to enjoy. Sparkling water is always provided with ice.
- What does my picnic include?
We currently offer packages suitable for 2-30 people that includes comfortable seating, decor, and florals.
- Food: All our picnics come with our signature coastal grazer cheese board, a bread box with croissants, and a dessert for each guest. There is an option to upgrade to a sandwich wrap for an additional upgrade cost.
- Beverages: Sparkling Mineral Water or Lemonade served cold in a galvanised ice bucket.
- Each setup has a styling customisation option. You can choose between a bohemian styling, coastal styling, a romantic set-up, or a themed set-up. Let us know if you have a preference of styling so we can tailor a picnic to fit your special occasion.
- Does event bliss stay for the duration of the picnic?
No, we leave after you’re settled and return once your picnic reservation ends. If you need us during your picnic, you can call or text your Event bliss concierge (whose number is provided in your confirmation email) and they can be on site within minutes.
- Can we leave whenever we want?
If you would like to leave earlier than the arranged time, please provide us a 30 min notice via phone call or text. You are responsible for the picnic items until we are able to return and pack up.
- Should I include small children into the guest count when creating my guest count?
It depends on how you think the kids will be comfortable: if you’d like us to include seating and food for them, then include the kids in the guest count. If you have questions, you can always email us and we’re happy to talk it out.
- What’s your cancellation policy?
We don’t offer any refunds but we can change your reservation time if we have availability with 72 hour notice. After that, there is a 50% rescheduling fee to move your reservation.
- What happens if their is bad weather on my picnic day?
We have had to move locations or change dates due to weather. If that looks like it may affect your reservation, we will contact you in advance of your picnic to discuss your options. There is no cancellation charge for rescheduling your picnic due to bad weather. See our TERMS & CONDITIONS for more rescheduling information.